| The kids had a blast dyng Easter Eggs. They liked making blue and orange eggs, for the Denver Broncos. |
| Madelyn thought it was so fun to dye eggs. She liked dying the eggs pink. |
| The easter bunny brought Jace: rope, rope glove, steer head and some work gloves. |
| Mallory got a pogo stick, pillow pet, and a umberlla. |
| McKenna was super excited for Easter this year. She got a barbie. I had put her hair in curlers, that she slept in. Love those curlers. |
| Madelyn was scared the Easter bunny was going to get her, so she didn't want to touch her stuff. |
| I got easter dresses at Costco this year. It is so fun dressing up 3 girls. Jake had to go to Dallas so I took the girl's to Matt and Amy's baby blessing in Tetonia. |
![]() |
| Madelyn became a pro at getting easter eggs. |
![]() |
| Our Easter egg bretakfast at Stockmans. |
![]() |
| Easter Morning. Madelyn wasn't happy! |









No comments:
Post a Comment