![]() |
| Mallory's favorite cake (and mine) strawberry trifle. |
Mallory was excited to turn 9. We love birthdays at our house. This year for her birthday she wanted to go to I-jump and shopping at the mall. Then for her birhtday dinner that night she wanted lasagna, corn and watermelon. She is such a joy to us. She is my right hand man(woman) with all I am doing. There are so many times when I am hurrying to get everyone ready to get to some place on time that she will say mom, "Madelyn, Jagger and McKenna are ready and in the car." She does her fair share of cleaning, cooking and babysitting. She is so beautiful inside and out. She has a fashion sense that is amazing. I have many days where I have to ask her if my outfit looks good and I value her opinion. She has a a cheerful disposition that brings so much sunshine to our home. We love her!
![]() |
| Grandma Baldwin came with us to lunch and shopping. She always makes birthdays so special for all her grandkids. |
![]() |
| I-jump had princess day on Mallory's Birthday. |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| She looks so much like her Dad! Jake would make a cute girl! |
![]() |
| Mallory had her friend and neighbor Olivia come to I-jump. |
![]() |
| Mallory wanted bangs for her birthday. She looks just like Taylor Swift. |
![]() |
| Loves her Breakfast in Bed for her birthday. |









No comments:
Post a Comment