




Jace and Mallory got new aprons for Christmas from Grandma Susan. They especially love the hats. They have been so excited to help me with all the cooking. Jace had eaten some carrots that day so his face was stained orange for most of the day-not sure how you can manage to have a carrot be messy. (takes after his dad) I thought this pictures were so Mallory and Jace!
6 comments:
I love that bottom picture of the kids...Mallory--with hands on hips and Jace--striking a pose. Adorable. My kids would love those aprons! Where'd you're mom find them? Or did she make them?
I love these pictures of Jace and Mallory....they look like they are having a blast making memories in the kitchen!
How funny! Those two are so funny. Poor Mal in the bottom picture. I never knew Jace had those kind of dance moves. I'm sure Jed will say "looks like his dad's dancing." I can hear it already. Ava talks everyday about tackling Jace with Mallory-rina.
That is so cute. In the top picture you can barley see Mckenna's head peaking in. She is wondering why she isn't cooking. Cute cousins:). We forgot to tell Mckenna happy birday I can't believe she is already 1. We will see you guys this weekend, and hopefully Kate and Mallen can get some play time in....
So cute! Aren't kids so fun!! I love their matching aprons-what a nice Grandma!
Those are the cutest pics. They looked like they were having so much fun! You have to tell me were your mom got those aprons and hats, my kids would love them.(all of them except Bennett, he thinks cooking is just for girls. I blame Jason for that one, how often do you think he see's his dad cook?)
Post a Comment