
Jace always has Mallory doing the things he wants to do--football, basketball, wrestling, rodeo, and anything elses boys likes. Mallory is very girly and likes girly things, but Jace will never join in on any girly things(thanks to his uncle Jed and dad)So the other day Mallory was begging Jace to play house with her. But Jace thinks that is too girly. Mallory said "I can dress you up as a King, and you can wear blue." With me encourging Jace to play what Mallory wants to play-he went down to the playroom to" play house". When I went and checked on them later -this what I found. Watch video and picture will explain.
3 comments:
What a great compromise!! I'm sure super-heros are married too-so sweet. What a nice little sister!!
Oh Mal, just wait until McKenna gets a little older! She needs to go visit Isabel more often for some girl time.
I agree with Emily, we need you guys to come visit, Isabel would be thrilled to play dress up and beauty salon! Jace and the boys can play the wii!
Post a Comment