Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jace playing Basketball

I have been a little behind on my blog. Jace has been begging me to post his basketball game. He loves basketball so much! He was on the 1st and 2nd grade team(he is only in Kindergarten)but since he is 6 he played. Everyone was about a head taller than him, but he still did really good. He likes to shoot!(I wonder where got that from?---Jake)It is so funny,because he could make most of his shots! When he would make a shot he would run back as fast he could. It was hilarous! One game I had to keep telling him to pass the ball to the other players. He was so dead serious about his games. He made sure he was to bed early the night before the game. He made sure he had his vitamin drink before the game. He actually asked me once to make him some pasta, becuase he heard that is what you are suppose to eat before a game. In this video it doesn't show him shooting, but he still wanted me to post it. It is not the best video, I was holding Mallory on my lap, and everyone was walking in front of me. He is number 22.

6 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

How cute! I can't believe how good those little kids all are! Jace sure can run-you can just tell that he loves it!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

Cute little boy he sure a good job.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

opps i meant to say he does a great job. I have a little girl who is sitting on my lap so I end up pushing the wrong buttons. That is fun he gets to play with the
1st and 2nd graders.

Brian and Emily said...

Jace is quite the little athlete! Way to go JACE! I really wish I would have put Will in basketball this year, it would have been good for him! Thanks again for having us over the other night...we love you guys and always have so much fun. Brian said to me when we got in the car...."It is too bad they moved out of the ward!" I feel the same way. Thanks again Megan

Emily said...

Wow, Jace, you are a lot better player than your dad. If you keep working hard you might be able to keep up with "Uncle Jed". You looked like quite the ball player. Just as long as you aren't a cheerleader/mascot like your dad was!!! Love, Jed

Gini said...

Good job Jace! His little legs moving so fast, how cute.