




Kids do the darnest things. Each stage of our kids are funny to us. McKenna is so much fun! She does some of the funniest things lately(not so funny at the time it happens!)
These are the top 10 things McKenna has done to make us smile.(cry)
1.She is obsessed with the toilets! Any chance she gets she runs to bathroom to stick her hand in the toilet. The other day at Gini and Jason's house she was in the bathroom dipping the toilet paper in the toilet water, then sucking on the TP. Yesterday she was dipping her shoe in the toilet then drinking the water out of her shoe!(I swear I do watch her, but she really does this in a matter of seconds!)
2.She also loves the bath. Anytime she hears the bath water turn on, she runs straight for the bath tub. The other day I had the bath water running while I finished cleaning up dinner. She went upstairs and climbed into the tub head first fully dressed. Luckily Mallory was near by to save her! It all happened in matter of a few minutes. She never does things slow she's always in fast mode!
3.She loves looking at books! She sits in her chair in her room and points at all the pictures. She happened to get Jace's library book and ripped out 4 of the pages!oops
4.She is obsessed with shoes! She gets her shoes out of the bin and carries them around everywhere. She gets Jakes's big shoes and likes to throw them down the stairs. This activity keeps her attention for a good 5 min(this is a very long time for McKenna)She had several shoes on the stairs one day and I was trying to walk down and pick them up when I tripped on a big size 12 shoe!
5.The other day at the Gym's Daycare when I went to get her, the lady asked if she had a skin disorder. I looked at her weird wondering what the heck she was talking about. She showed me McKenna's hands and lips and they were peeling really bad. It took me about 2 seconds to realize that it was glue. She must have been shoveling it in!
6. We were at G&G Baldwin's this month, when she decided that something in the sandbox looked yummy to eat. It happened to be cat poop. Jake and Nathan were outside watching her at the time. She started chewing it and it was all over in her teeth! Nate almost pucked!
7. She loves to empty any drawer or box she can get her hands on. She especially loves the pan drawer and her clothes drawers. She can do it so fast! She actually is funny to watch because her little arms go so fast as she tries to do it before someone stops her.
8.The other day while outside playing in the yard, she brought me a huge dried out piece of horse manure. She was holding it in her hand like it was a special toy. The dog must have gotten it and brought it on the lawn.(the joys of having a puppy/1 year girl)
9.She loves our dog Bella. She looks out our glass door and yells "Bella, Bella" Now she thinks everything is called Bella. Cats, cows, horses, pigs, bugs and pretty much any animal, she says "Bella, Bella"
10.She has figured out how to blow her nose. She gets any Kleenex or wet-wipe and puts it up to her nose and blows. However the other day, she was walking around blowing her nose with out a Kleenex or wipe. Like Father like Daughter! She only learns from the best!
These are the top 10 things McKenna has done to make us smile.(cry)
1.She is obsessed with the toilets! Any chance she gets she runs to bathroom to stick her hand in the toilet. The other day at Gini and Jason's house she was in the bathroom dipping the toilet paper in the toilet water, then sucking on the TP. Yesterday she was dipping her shoe in the toilet then drinking the water out of her shoe!(I swear I do watch her, but she really does this in a matter of seconds!)
2.She also loves the bath. Anytime she hears the bath water turn on, she runs straight for the bath tub. The other day I had the bath water running while I finished cleaning up dinner. She went upstairs and climbed into the tub head first fully dressed. Luckily Mallory was near by to save her! It all happened in matter of a few minutes. She never does things slow she's always in fast mode!
3.She loves looking at books! She sits in her chair in her room and points at all the pictures. She happened to get Jace's library book and ripped out 4 of the pages!oops
4.She is obsessed with shoes! She gets her shoes out of the bin and carries them around everywhere. She gets Jakes's big shoes and likes to throw them down the stairs. This activity keeps her attention for a good 5 min(this is a very long time for McKenna)She had several shoes on the stairs one day and I was trying to walk down and pick them up when I tripped on a big size 12 shoe!
5.The other day at the Gym's Daycare when I went to get her, the lady asked if she had a skin disorder. I looked at her weird wondering what the heck she was talking about. She showed me McKenna's hands and lips and they were peeling really bad. It took me about 2 seconds to realize that it was glue. She must have been shoveling it in!
6. We were at G&G Baldwin's this month, when she decided that something in the sandbox looked yummy to eat. It happened to be cat poop. Jake and Nathan were outside watching her at the time. She started chewing it and it was all over in her teeth! Nate almost pucked!
7. She loves to empty any drawer or box she can get her hands on. She especially loves the pan drawer and her clothes drawers. She can do it so fast! She actually is funny to watch because her little arms go so fast as she tries to do it before someone stops her.
8.The other day while outside playing in the yard, she brought me a huge dried out piece of horse manure. She was holding it in her hand like it was a special toy. The dog must have gotten it and brought it on the lawn.(the joys of having a puppy/1 year girl)
9.She loves our dog Bella. She looks out our glass door and yells "Bella, Bella" Now she thinks everything is called Bella. Cats, cows, horses, pigs, bugs and pretty much any animal, she says "Bella, Bella"
10.She has figured out how to blow her nose. She gets any Kleenex or wet-wipe and puts it up to her nose and blows. However the other day, she was walking around blowing her nose with out a Kleenex or wipe. Like Father like Daughter! She only learns from the best!
10 comments:
Oh my, that is hilarious!! I can't believe what a mover she is. It really is a matter of seconds for her to find trouble.
I love the bath pic, That is quite the mohawk Mallory!
How funny! I can't believe how much your two girls look alike!! So cute!
What cute kids you have! It was so fun to see your comment on my blog. I am mildly obsessed with the whole blogging thing and I am so happy to see yours!
Cutest little girl. She is starting to look alot more like Mallory!!! She has got a fun little personality. She is on the go isn't she? I feel like we haven't seen her in such a long time. I am excited to get her and Vanny together.
I was laughing at all Mac's shinanigins...she is the sweetest little girl-all innocent and everything when she's getting into something she shouldn't be. How fun! You are such a good mom!
Hey Megan, It's Bre!! Your kids are so cute!! They are getting sooo big!! So fun to be able to see your cute little family! Hope Idaho's treating you good!!
GROSS!!! I think I'm sick just from reading what she puts in her mouth! :) Kids are kids, though, & they'll get a few bad habits from their dad. xoxo
Tag, you're it!
The Rules:
~Each player (you) answers the questions about themselves.
~At the end of the post, the player tags other people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Questions:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
2. Five Snacks I Enjoy
3. Five Things On My To Do List Today
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
5. Five jobs that I have had
6. Five of my bad habits
7. Five places I have lived
8. Five People I Want to Get to Know Better:
A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!”
9. 6 Random Things:
Have fun, answer the questions in a post & tag someone else.
She is getting so big! I see both Jace and Mallory in her, she is such a cutie! The things kids find a facination with- oh the toilet stage, why is it always the toilet?
I can't believe you're not able to keep up!!! Those are some pretty gross things!
Post a Comment