Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since I have put anything on the blog. A couple of excuses: Our computer hasn't been working great! I haven't been able to download any pictures for several months, so I haven't been too excited to blog without pictures. My computer time has been drastically reduced lately. It seems each day gets busier and I get less done each day. Life is so good for us! I am going to update the last 4 months.
February
Madelyn got RSV and had to be hospitalized for 1 night. Even though she was sick, she was so nice. At the hospital she was given breathing treatments. I felt so blessed because she was not as sick as some of the other babies in the hospital. It took her a couple weeks to feel completely better.

Valentines day was so fun this year. Our friends had a 80"s valentine party. We had so fun dressing up 80's style. We laughed so much at all the 80's costumes. Jake just wished he could have the mexi stache to go with his mullet! Most of the couples just wore their 80's High School clothes, but we were alittle younger so I we had to go to DI! We had such a good time.
We have such great friends here in Blackfoot.
Funny story: I picked up my babysitter and, talking about the 80's, asked her if she remembered the different layered socks. She looked at me weird and said I was born in 93! I felt old!
We had our annual "Red Party" Our kids look forward to it every year. They were just worried
because we were having yellow corn!
In February I went to visit my parents, who are on their mission in North Carolina. Madelyn got to see Grandma and Grandpa for the 1st time. My sister Ashley and her baby Eden also came and we surprised my parents. We had such a great time! We got to see what my parents do on their mission. They help and teach institute at Duke and North Carolina University. We visited many sites, helped them cook their institute meals, toured museums, ate good food, talked way too late at night, and laughed until our sides hurt. It was such a great experience. These are memories I will never forget! Thanks to Jake, Coleen and Marie for helping with my kids.




1 comment:
Hey-I never knew you updated your blog! THat was a good update and I may have pulled something laughing so hard at the mullets!!!!
Post a Comment