We are so glad that my sister-in-law Meggan is so good at cutting hair! She is so good about working around our schedule and always trying to fit us in her schedule. We did miss her, when Nate & Meggan went for the whole month of February. By the time she got home Jake was in desperate need to get his haircut. It would actually freak me out when I would wake up in the mornings and see his gigantic hair. Don't worry though because he still looked handsome as ever when he went to work. Nothing a little gel couldn't fix!



4 comments:
Love is blind int it?!?! He, He...Your girls are QT'S!
hahahah!
That is hilarious!
Mckenna & mallory look great. Jake on the other hand looks like some psychotic scientist!! What the fetch is that?!!! If I had to wake up next to that I would jump out my 3rd story window!!! Please get some help. If I looked like that I would never show my face in public EVER!! By the way, what is w/ the pose? Are you plugged up too?!!! I'm sorry Megan, I would hate to be related to that!!!:)
Jed
Post a Comment