Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our Green Day!

I love being able to celebrate any holiday! St. Patty's day has always been a special day when I was growing up because it was my little brother Nicholas' birthday! My Mom always went all out for his birthday & St. Particks day, so now I have to! My brother Nicholas was on a cruise for his birthday so I wasn't able to talk to him, so happy birthday Nitch! I hope you wore your green bowtie on the ship!

















We were excited to have Addison & McKoy over for our green lunch party. We were excited to have green jello, green peas, pickles on our sandwiches, and green cookies! I bought what I thought was green punch, since it was in a green package, but it turned out to be strawberry kiwi--so it was pink!(guess I need to read next time)










We also had a green dinner. We had green chicken, green rice, pistachio salad, and green beans. Mallory was a little concerend because she had never seen green chicken and rice before. It all actually looked really gross, but the kids were excited and ate it all.




















4 comments:

mandy said...

I feel the same way. Any excuse to do something fun, right? You were much more creative than I was in coming up with green things.

JMP said...

Wow!So glad we're moving by you!I think we should start calling YOU Sue June!

Brian and Emily said...

How cute Megan...you are such a great MOM! Your kids will sure remember all of the fun things they did for special holidays as they get older. WE miss you guys too, I am so ready to have my baby and hope it will come soon!
WE are waiting for Spring....maybe my baby is too!

Amber McArthur said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there. I love the picture of McKenna giving the St. Patty's guy a ride on her shoulders! She is too cute!