Baldwin Easter Egg Hunt
Jace and Mallory excited the Easter Bunny came
Erickson Easter Egg hunt in the Snow!This year I was all excited for Easter! Even though it was really early this year I got decorations out and looked forward for the Easter bunny to come. On Friday night Jake and I went to the temple. We had Prime Rib at the temple cafeteria. Thanks to my sister Ashley for watching our kids. We had a great time! On Saturday morning about 5 a.m. I had a really bad stomach ache, all I could taste was the Prime Rib! I woke up to go to the Gym, but I could tell I was not feeling good. A couple hours later I threw up! I knew I was sick, because I never throw up. I think since I was a little kid I have maybe thrown up 5 or 6 times with 2 of the times being when I was pregnant with Jace.(I never did throw up with the girls)I seriously have never been so sick with stomach pains. My family was coming over for an Easter Party between the rodeo performances(Nate was at the Dodge Finals in Pocky)I was so sick I didn't get to help at all with party. I was sad because I couldn't go watch Nathan at the Rodeo either. Later that night I got severe stomach pains and just kept dry heaving(I didn't have anything to throw up)We went to the ER about 11p.m. Thanks to Nate and Megan for coming to watch our kids! They really are so great to us! We are so glad we live by them. When we got to the hospital they gave me fluids after a yucky throw up session. The Dr. said I had a Kidney Stone along with a little food poisoning. The Dr. gave me a pain and nausea meds. The pain med really knocked me out until about Sunday at noon. I don't remember much of anything. I missed everything with the Easter bunny, church,(good thing I didn't buy Mallory and McKenna's dresses), and a family dinner. Thanks to a great husband who took care of everything! He even got some pictures for me. He knew I needed something for my blog! It was funny, he took the kids to the Easter egg hunt in town on Saturday, which started at 1. He got there at 1:03 and they had already finished! The kids were sad, but nothing a little ice cream cone at Rupe's couldn't help.
I am feeling much better today. I have learned so much the past month when I have been so sick. I have learned to be thankful for good health so that I can take care of my family. I know I have taken it for granted and now I won't! It is truly a blessing to be able to change diapers, sweep the floor 6 times a day, read endless books to a 3 year old, fix breakfast, lunch, and dinner, run errands, put kids in time-out (mallory), clean bathrooms, and the list could go on and on. Life should be grand just to be healthy and to feel good!
7 comments:
You have had your unfair share of sickness lately! YIkes - gall stones don't sound fun. Hopefully you get feeling better & stay feeling better soon.
So fun to have the Easter Bunny come. I to agree with your health being sick makes you so greatful for your health. THings are much eaiser when you feel well. Sounds like a bad dream. Kidney Stones are the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life. Anytime I get a little pain around my stomach or back I panic that it is kidney stones coming back. ?Hope you get feeling better:)
I have never had those, but I've heard it is comparable to labor pains!! I hope you feel better soon! We really missed you at the Easter party. You can take the pics of the party off my blog for your's if you want.:)
Megan, I know it is a hard thing to ask to try to think about something nice to say about Jake, or to find a picture where is isn't in his high-school cheerleading uniform, or birthday suit, but I would really like to post some "loving" comments for him. I'm pretty sure Jason's man-leotard, but at least his mexi-mustache and mullet were in style while he was in school, but I can't say the same about the graduating class of '96.
btw that was from Jed
Hi MUGS!! I actually left you a comment on Tara's blog about your lifelong dream of owning a chia pet. KIDNEY STONES!?? That totally stinks. Your kids are soooooooo cute. Do you live in Blackfoot? Does Nate have a blog too? Do you remember that one time when a skunk was in the car at your feet? Was it a skunk?
Hi Muggsy! I'm glad you found us and that you have a blog, too. How are you? When did you move to Blackfoot? Was it really that long ago when we last connected?
I'll look forward to keeping up with the Eriksons, but I want to see some recent pics of you. I went back through your blog a bit (not all the way) and didn't see one of you!!
Post a Comment