
When I was a little kid my family always made treats on Sundays, and we called them our fat-fat treats. So on Sunday, we made Peanut Butter cookies with a Hershey's kiss on top. They actually didn't turn out good at all. I got the recipe from the bag of the kisses, and they turned out so dry and crumbly. Jake started eating one and he couldn't even swallow. He had to hurry and grab some milk so he didn't choke. Jake is always so nice about my cooking and never makes me feel bad when something doesn't taste good. He tried to convince me they weren't that bad, then I tried one and they were Yucky! McKenna didn't seem to mind about the dryness of the cookie. She absolutely loved it! She only had one cookie and this is what happen! She is sooooooooo messy! We love her!
6 comments:
We always make dessert or treats on Sunday night. Ever since Ryan was little he asks at Sunday dinner "what's for dessert?" (and still does).
I can't believe how McKenna is changing...
PS, I'll email you a recipe for those cookies...called peanut blossoms.
McKenna you are so funny!! I like it when you make messes all over your face. Even if your Mom doesn't! You look so silly and cute. It is so fun to see you. I love you! Isabel
Happy Birthday Megan!!! I'm glad you felt better for the big day.
Such a cute picture, she's is growing right up! I'm glad you found Niki's blog, she really is Miss Popular! We are all trying to plan a trip to Boston, you want in? Would be tons of FUN!
It is amazing what she can do with one cookie! Must take after her dad...
Oh boy!!! I hope it all came out of her hair :).
I bet that was fun to clean up. She probably loved making the mess. Funny little girl.
Post a Comment