Friday, March 21, 2008

Our Green Day Party





We had a fun St. Patty's day on Monday. We really like the 17th, because not only do we get to have a green party, it is my little brother Nicholas's Birthday!! We lived by Nicholas and Ashley for a couple of years in Ogden and loved being neighbors. This year for our green party we went to Ashley's house. We all dressed in green, ate green food, and played fun games. My cousin Natalie and her 3 boys came too. We had lots of fun! We love any excuse to have a party!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh that looks so fun! You guys are always so good at celebrating the holidays!!! And tell Mal she can come out anytime & go swimming with us...we definitely miss you all.

Gini said...

You guys are awesome! I was going to make an all green dinner, but I didn't get that far. I think your new motto should be "any excuss to have a party" That so fits you and all the baldwins. I think it's great! The kids looked so cute in all their green.

tball said...

Can't say we've ever had a green party...looks fun! Ryan wondered what 'green' things you would eat...hopefully not spinach.
Glad you guys are finally feeling better.