Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Summer Fun???

Saturday was such a nice day!!! My kids thought it was so hot, but it really only 60 degrees. They decided they needed to go swimming to cool off! By the time they finished they were freezing cold. You have to love the weather in Idaho. We actually got snow last night!

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is so funny! I love how Kenna is in a sweater & Jace/Mal are shivering as they are saying how warm it is. :) Mal looks like she is about to turn into an ice statue! Ava thought Jace was really funny too. Ava keeps watching Nemo asking me if Mallory-rina is coming today to watch it with her...

Tara said...

My kids had the same idea only to find out the same result: it was freezing! Are those black socks Jace is wearing? Cute picture! Next time we're up we'll meet you at the Blackfoot hospital cafeteria, I'm wanting to see if it's as good as they say it is! I even had a patient from Provo (who's son is a doctor at blkft hospital) tell me how good the food was and to tell my cousin "thanks" for hiring such a great chef:) I don't know if Jake really was the one to hire him, but I bragged like he was!

Jake and Megan said...

Tara-Please come to Blkft anytime. Jake will let you personally meet the chef!!:)wow! Actually Jace is wearing his irragating(?) boots-don't you have a pair? Let us know next time you come to your mom's and will do something. We might need to send e-mails out to everyone about the erickson reunion. It is only a couple months away.

Gini said...

You know it's been a long cold winter when the kids think 60 degrees is hot! This is so funny, the look so cold!

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

what about the erickson reunion? what is the date? I have to have my requests off for the summer for work by May 1. ????