Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Idaho





We have had such a crazy spring this year! I am so sick of the snow and wind! Last week we had snow again--enough to build a snowman. Jake and I were so mad and decided that we want to move back to Utah.(the next day we decided we like Blackfoot way to much. The traffic in Utah is worse then the snow in Idaho it only take Jake 6 mins to get work--it use to be 3 min before we moved out of town! We are aware that Utah traffic isn't half as bad as some places. We realize that we are pretty small town people!)


My kids were so excited to get their snow clothes and play in the snow! They made a great snowman. They played in the snow for over 2 hours and by then the snow had melted!
The weather was nice on Sunday and Monday. Jake and I were laughing because we pulled out the shorts and summer clothes thinking it was so hot at 66!

6 comments:

Gini said...

My kids refuse to go out side and play when it snows now! They are so sick of the cold weather. The last three days have been so nice, we have hardly spent any time inside. But I am still expecting it to snow again soon. Maybe tonight, Bennett has his first baseball game of the season, and it has snowed every time he has had practice. I'm thinking mother nature has something against baseball! I am packing my bags with the next snow storm! Any where warm, here I come!

Tara said...

Don't think we haven't gotten snow down here too! Just this morning we woke up to two inches, but luckly it melts here by noon:) I love Mallory's choice of fashion, she ALWAYS cracks me up!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

That dang Idaho, we are starting to feel like Idaho's wind is coming to Ogden. I cannot beleive how cold it has been. I am pretty sure that May should already have warm weather.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Hopefully spring is right around the corner and you'll get a nice long summer and a great fall to make up for it!!

Lee Family said...

Mugs,
Ashlee (Wakeley) Jacobsen, Meagan's sister, is in my ward out here. We play basketball together. She's one of my favorites. Anyway, she told me you know her sister Meagan. small world eh?
punched a horse in the face lately?

Allen Family said...

Mugs, you totally did punch a horse in the face. I was a witness, too. It was one of the more bizarre moments I've ever experienced! :-)