Last weekend was the Baldwin Girl's Annual "GIRLS WEEKEND"! We went and stayed at Nikki Sue's house (Bruce is so nice to agree to that...) and fill our days with shopping, relaxing, and chatter. Lots of chatter.
Mom and Marie (and her baby Chase)
Bruce broke out the karaoke machine one night and it was so fun! I had just drank a Dr. Pepper so I got a little crazy! I really thought that the caffeine had really gotten to me(since I never drink pop), but my sisters let me know that it was actually caffeine free! Ashley got video of me doing some sweet moves! It was very embarrassing when I watched on the camera. I didn't realize at the time how dumb I looked! I threatened her life and the life of her children if she put the footage on her blog! By the way Ash-Thanks for letting me copy your post & pics. You are the world's best blogging sis!
Meggan (Nate's wife) and Candace (Hugh's Girlfriend) join the craziness---very brave souls---
We missed Ashley Cache but glad she is liking their new place in Yakima! We really do love our sister-in-laws like sisters. They are the greatest!
All the sacks that we somehow fit in the car....JPG)
Can't believe they all fit in there!
All the sacks that we somehow fit in the car...
Can't believe they all fit in there!
A Huge thanks goes out to all our husbands who so willingly let us do this every year! Jake did a great job at being a stay-at-home dad. He took the kids to church all by himself and even had the girls hair in pigtails. He is so good to me and life continues to get better and better with him!
I am so thankful I have all my sisters(meg and ash that includes you) and my mom! I am so thankful also for the wonderful Erickson sisters, sister-in-laws, & Coleen. You all treat me so kind and I always love being with you when we can.(we need another Erickson's girls weekend! I am sure Jake would be thrilled!) I am truly lucky to have so many great examples of love & kindness.
Taking a well deserved break after many hours of shopping!
10 comments:
Marie had another baby???!!! I didn't even know! I can't believe how much has happened since you all moved away from here! I miss you guys so much. Tell Marie congratulations on her baby that I never knew about. She really needs to start a blog too so I can see what's going on in her life! You guys sure look like you had tons of fun! I miss you guys so much!
What a fun weekend!
Jed talked to Jake the day you came home - Jake said he wants you to have girls weekends all the time he just loves them & he wants more family reunions too. It looks like so much fun - You guys can really shop!!
Ummmm....Amber is having a baby??? Wow! Great!
Glad you had such a great time! Luckily for me I just have the one girl (Amie), even being on the coast makes a girls weekend easier. :)
SO many coomments, where to start?
-Your Mom and all you girls look so much alike! I don't think I ever really noticed that before.
-Holy cow you guys can shop!
-I have to protest the whole no putting that video on the blog thing. We all need to see that!
-Ericksons really do need another girls weekend. How long has it been? like five years now?
-Leadger (did I spell that right?) is the cutest baby ever!
- Thanks for all the nice comments about your sis-in-laws. We love you too!!
O.k. I think that's everything!
How fun for you!! It's the best to just play and shop with the sisters, all those sacks look like our car when my mom comes down for a visit:)
How fun!! I love women bonding ... eating, shopping, etc :)
looks like fun!!
The only time I wish I had sisters--to have weekends like that, Shopping, Eating, Shopping and talking. Glad you had a great-well deseved-time. Your mom is still so beautiful and hasn't aged a day since I last saw her.
I would love to see all of you together. Guaranteed non-stop laughter. Everyone looks so good. Your mom looks HOT - wahooooooo.
Post a Comment