I am going to go private on my blog! I have been going to do for several months, but just have never done it yet. I would love anyone who wants keep looking at my blog to leave your e-mail on a comment. I know everyone just dying to be invited!
Kristina & Lindsey would like to be invited to see your blog, but they said they were having troubles making a comment so I told them I would give you their email addresses.
in case you still don't have my email, here it is: coopertnc at hotmail dot com. i read somewhere to type it like that so spammers or something can't start sending you crap. good job going private, i keep thinking i'm going to but it seems so complicated, you'll have to let me know how it is...
17 comments:
nikiandylee@yahoo.com
I'll be expecting my invite.
I can't believe how many apples you did btw.
Oh...I want to be invited. Our new email is asmcarthur@gmail.com! Hope you have in Jackson!
Of course we want an invite! Jgerickson_5@msn.com
Are you going to Jackson?
lacy14@gmail.com......thanks!
Pick me, pick me...
nataliestyer@yahoo.com
I do! I do! I love seeing how big your family keeps getting! Count me in!
kenzidawn@q.com
We need to be able to watch Jace ride that pony!
phyde@ida.net
rspcw@msn.com
Don't forget us!!
I'd be offended if I didn't get an invite! :) adsmith1214@yahoo.com
sherry@controlthebugs.com
Of course, I have to be able to see your blog still, so don't forget to send me the invite. :)
mandyblogs@live.com
Thanks, Megan!
Kristina & Lindsey would like to be invited to see your blog, but they said they were having troubles making a comment so I told them I would give you their email addresses.
Kristina's email:
ktenz586@q.com
Lindsey's email:
cinderella_385@msn.com
THANKS!!!!
of course count us in!
sus_kay@hotmail.com
please invite me :) joni@joshmanwaring.com
P.S. Good job on the canning!!
Pls include us...
tball@hrprecision.com
I would love be added so I can keep updated on your cute fam.
neville4952@msn.com
Megan
in case you still don't have my email, here it is: coopertnc at hotmail dot com. i read somewhere to type it like that so spammers or something can't start sending you crap. good job going private, i keep thinking i'm going to but it seems so complicated, you'll have to let me know how it is...
Post a Comment