Jace and Mallory are so excited we finally got a dog! Jace has wanted one for a long time, but we haven't ever been at a house that would work for a dog. Grandpa John called a couple weeks ago to see if we wanted her, so the kids were so exited. Our house now has a really nice dog kennel outside with lots of lawn to run around. She is a really nice dog. Mallory and Jace decided to call her Bella. Jace has to water and feed her and he is doing a great job at it. I am not a much of a "dog person", actually I am really scared of them.(thanks to when I was little 3rd grader walking to school and a dog chased me, bit me, then stole my lunch)so to my surprise I really do like her! She is great with the kids. McKenna is really confused by her, she just stares at her. The other day Bella was running around in the shop and didn't see McKenna and knocked her right on her back. Bella follows Jace around everywhere he goes-he taught her how to play football. She will run go get the football and bring it back to him. Sometimes she will tackle him. Jace has been bugging me to put this video on the blog. He loves Blogs more then I do.
4 comments:
We had no idea that you guys got a dog. How fun, I love her name too. Good job Jace!! Whose Dog was she before? You guys have the perfect place for a dog. Jace looks like he is having so much fun.
Ava just watched this video 5 times in a row. She really loved Bella. She just wanted to watch Jace get tackled by Bella over and over again. I think she is going to have a complex with tackling after trying to tackle Jace at Christmas.
Megan I have to admit you're a good sport about letting the kids have a dog, I'm trying to talk myself into it this summer! Hopefully they'll be as good as Jace to feed, take care, etc. Bella, hm, have you read the Twilight series? Missed seeing you at the last Blackfoot game, your kids were so good to sit and watch with Bennett and Isabelle!
What a cute puppy! Jace looks like he is having such a blast. Come summer Jace will be teaching Bella how to rope,or Jace will be roping her, one of the two!
Post a Comment