




McKenna has grown up so much this last month. She is so funny. McKenna is a no-nonsense kind of baby. She is way too smart for baby games. She looks at you like you are crazy when you play peek-a-boo. She is way too smart for the out-of-site, out-of-mind trick. She knows and remembers where you put it and finds it. She loves cleaning, she takes any wet wipe or rag and washes walls, doors, and people. On the other hand, she is a very messy eater. I think wow-she really ate alot, then I clean out the highchair and most of the food is still in the seat of the high chair. Mckenna loves shoes (mainly to carry around and not to wear on her feet). The other day I was putting shoes on her she saw another pair on the ground. After putting her shoes on her, she picked up the other pair put them in closet where they go. I was laughing so hard, if only Jace could do that!!! We love her so much and feel so lucky to have her. Here are some pictures of her I have taken this month of her. The video is of her walking in cowboy boots. She found the cowboy boots in a box and brought them to me to put on. Her nickname is Mac, because we used to call her Kenna, but it got way to confusing with my niece Kenadee.
4 comments:
She is getting so big!! How cute-I'm very impressed she can walk in those boots-what a cutie!
She is growing up to fast. I too can't believe how good she can walk in those boots. She has got good balance. Go Mckenna
She is so cute! It is weird that she is so old. She will fit right in with all her cousins with those boots. It was fun to catch a glimpse of your v-day decorations. You always do so good to decorate for holidays! I think I'm doing good if I buy some holiday candy & put in a dish on the table.
Ya gotta love the boots!! She is getting so big! Lillia will be running around with her in no time. Just think of all the trouble they will be getting into.
Post a Comment