Friday, February 29, 2008

Mallory and McKoy



Mallory and McKoy are so funny together. They play so good together. In these pictures they were are out hunting and driving the Barbie Jeep.(I don't know why they blurry)

4 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Cute! I'm sure the pictures are blurry because they are driving at such high speeds!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

P.S. Mallory is so chic in her pink sunglasses holding a rifle-CLASSIC!!!

Emily said...

Are they off hunting? They look cute.

Tara said...

Loving the pink glasses, they are too cute! She looks like Miss Diva being escorted around:) As for the reunion, I was thinking the 2nd weekend in June, I'll be up for the Teton Dam 1/2 marathon and I think it would be fun to make a challenge and have whoever wanted do the 5K run/walk that morning and meet up later for the reunion. What do you have going that weekend? Let me know some dates you guys were thinking...It's going to be the best reunion anyone's ever been to!