My cousin Natalie tagged me-- so I have never done this before, but I love reading them- I guess it isn't fun unless you play-
20 Years Ago--February 1988--I was an 11 year old sixth grader. I loved playing basketball and riding horses. My best friends were Kelly McGarry and Lexie Beattie.
10 Years Ago--February 1998--I had just got my misson call to serve in Taichung, Taiwan. I was missing "my missionary" Jake, who was serving in Venezuela. I was living with Nikki Sue in Utah, working at Capital Glass as a Receptionist.
5 Years Ago--February 2003--I lived in Ogden, Utah. I was the manager of Airport Self Storage. Jace was one and half and lots of fun. Jake was going to school full time and working at Sears Optical.
3 Years Ago--February 2005--I was still living in Ogden, Utah. I was still a full-time manager at Airport Self Storage. I was a full-time Mom to Jace(3) and Mallory was 7 months old. I was recovering from Mallory having colic for 3 terrible months. I was the 2nd Counselor in YW, which I loved! Jake had just started working on his Masters. He was working at Ogden Regional Hospital in the Anesthesia Department.
1 Year Ago--February 2007--I was adjusting to life with 3 kids. McKenna who was born in January loved to be held all night--I either slept in the chair or had lots of pillows behind me to sit up. I was so excited that I was a free mom (no storage units) and didn't have to answer the phone or door if I didn't want to. I felt so blessed to be in Blackfoot with a great life. Jake finished his MBA!
So Far This Year--I have loved being out in the "country" in our new house. I go to the Gym 4-5 times a week. I really love going to spinning class! I have loved getting in the Hot Tub when it is -10 degrees outside. I put my kids to bed around 7:30 so Jake and I get to actually talk to each other.(actually the TV is usually on watching our favorite shows)
Yesterday--I took Jace and Mallory to a Primary Activity. I got in the Hot Tub--I was so soar from my new Body Pump class from the Gym. I finished the Laundry. I went to my worst Nightmare-(Wal-mart) to get a birthday present for Jace's friends birthday party. I got paint for Jake to paint the Playroom. I got really sick around noon--I couldn't eat all day. I took Jace and Mallory to a Bowling Birthday party. I watched Jake paint and pointed out things he could do.(he loves when I do that)I put kids to bed and worked on my Primary Lesson.
Today--Went to Church, taught a primary lesson. Went to dinner at Nate and Meggan's house. We had quiet hour for several hours! I love Sunday so much! I made a late Sunday dinner of Waffles with Strawberries and Whip Cream. We watched a Living Scriptures Video, put kids to bed at 8. Jake and I watched our Wedding Video. (I love watching our wedding video-Jake just plays along like he likes it too!)
Later Tonight--I am so tired I am going to bed. Jake took a long Sunday nap today so he is not even close to going to bed.
Tomorrow--I am not sure what I will do, besides my regular schedule. Jake has Hospital Board Meeting every 4th Monday so I won't see him until late tomorrow night. I might go to Idaho Falls to go shopping, but how fun is shopping with 3 kids. I am excited for Tuesday, because I get to go with Jake to a hospital meeting and dinner.
This Year--I want Spring to finally be here, so we can start to mow our 1 acre lawn (with our push lawn mower), and get a spinkler system. Bring our horses to our house, so we can ride them here and I can start roping again. Keep having fun with my little family and enjoy everyday I have!
I Tag--Ashley Cache, Gini, and Emily and whoever wants to!
4 comments:
Thanks for playing! That was so fun to read. If you make it to Idaho Falls today, why don't you come over? I don't even have piano students today so we could have some fun!
I came across your blog through Rigby people- your kids are getting so big- and very cute. We will see you at the next Poulter/Baldwin event!
-Camille
I really like reading stuff like this. It is weird that some of the stuff you were talking about in Ogden was so long ago. I swear we just lived there! So glad you are having fun at the gym & I'm definitely jealous of the hot tub. That sounds so nice. Our little apt bathtub just doesn't do the trick. Jed said he was going to sit in the tub cause he was so cold the other night & Ava goes "no way daddy - you way to big for that tubby!" Yes a hot tub would be so nice!!!!
I had alot of fun reading this. It is funny to think that it was that long ago that those thing happened!I now have something to post, so thank you for tagging me.
Post a Comment