

Jace didn't have school on Monday, because of President's Day. We were hoping Jake could get off work early to come and do something fun.(he had to work on Sunday and didn't get home until midnight), but it didn't happen. We stayed home all day--playing, working and playing more. The kids made a train out of boxes, they had blast while I pushed them around.(I didn't get time to do my Monday Yoga, but I got a great work out pushing them) When McKenna went down for her nap, we went out in the hot tub for over an hour waiting for Jake to get home "early". Jake finally got home around 6:30, but I know how busy he is at work so I understand why he couldn't come home early. He is such a great husband and Dad!
6 comments:
what a cute idea. I bet they got pretty heavy after awhile, that would be a great workout...Kate thought that was so funny they were all in boxes.
What a fun thing to do!! I love Mallory's hair!
Oh my goodness! I love it! The boxes fit little one! Very fun! Miss the times that all I needed to have fun was a cardboard box.
Very funny...I like the three sizes of boxes for three size of kids! Your kids should play with Trena's...they are always making some hideout or something out of a big box.
What a fun idea. I would have to put wheels on the boxes to get my crew around! You must have some guns Megan! You are such a good Mom, always doing the funnest stuff with your kids. Gini
That looks like fun!! Can I come over and play that game? Isabel
That is awesome! I agree with Tresa about hooking up with the Andersons for craft time. Ava giggled her head off at these pictures.
Post a Comment