Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Who needs toys?




McKenna loves playing with everything, besides her toys. She played with these cardboard boxes for almost 1/2 hour.(that is really long for McKenna)Mallory thought it was really cool when she could push her around the kitchen in the box. McKenna thought it was great, until Mallory went too fast and she fell backwards on her head! We are so ready for Spring so we can go outside and play!

6 comments:

Nicholas and Ashley said...

That is so hillarious. Mckenna looks so cute with the box on her head. I am guessing Mallory put that on there. Cute little sisters playing together..

Brian and Emily said...

And what is better than a BOX! So cute Megan! I am wishing for Spring too! I haven't seen you lately and its probably becasue I haven't been going to the gym much this week cause I don't want to risk my kids getting sick before I leave for Colorado next week!

Gini said...

what is it about a box that makes kids love them so much? My kids can play for hours with nothing but a box! I love the pic with the box on her head, priceless!

Tara said...

Maybe it's an Erickson thing for the kids to love boxes? Very cute pictures, McKenna is growing up so fast!

Tara said...

By the way, isn't Easy Mac the greatest invention ever?

Emily said...

It is so true! We think the same thing every time we find a toy thrown in the corner & Ava playing with the tupperware. Mal & Kenna are so cute. We miss them.