Last week Mallory played dress-up with McKenna. When I went in Mallory's room this is what I found. McKenna loved the cape and cried when I took it off. Mallory thought it was great to have a girl to play with!
The picture of the girls with their backs towards you and looking out the window is the cutest picture I have seen, especially with there capes on. They look like they are ready to fight some crime. Kate also loves her cape, that was such a cute idea.
McKenna looks so old playing like that! Isabel can't wait until Lillia is big enough to dress up. Mallory must be so excited to have another girl to play with.
5 comments:
The picture of the girls with their backs towards you and looking out the window is the cutest picture I have seen, especially with there capes on. They look like they are ready to fight some crime. Kate also loves her cape, that was such a cute idea.
That is crazy that McKenna is old enough to play! That will be so fun for Mal to have another princess in the house.
Such cute capes. My boys love theirs too. You may need to make another girl one!
So sweet! Sister's are so much fun!!
McKenna looks so old playing like that! Isabel can't wait until Lillia is big enough to dress up. Mallory must be so excited to have another girl to play with.
Post a Comment